Welcome to Students First ADHD Academic Coaching
If you or your child is struggling to succeed academically and you need effective solutions, I can help.
- An experienced Ontario Certified Teacher with a Master’s Degree in Educational Psychology
- A Specialist in Special Education with a variety of classroom experience as well as more than a decade as a Special Education Consultant
- A professionally trained coach with years of practical experience coaching students
- A parent of a son who is diagnosed with ADHD and Learning Disabilities
- A winner of the Distinguished Teacher of the year Award
Even though I thoroughly understand the educational labyrinth, my husband and I struggled to find the appropriate academic support appropriate for our son’s needs. If we floundered with all of my experience, skills and insider knowledge, then what a confusing maze it must be for you! I can help.
I not only understand struggling students from the perspective of a parent, an academic and a skilled educator – but because I also have ADHD, I know exactly what it feels like to be drowning academically. I get it from all perspectives. I also know what it feels like to rise above the challenges and successfully achieve my personal goals.
I would love to help your family.
To find out how I can help your child unlock their potential to create a productive future, please contact me today at email@example.com or call me at 416-434-8726.